Sofia Ianovskaia received her training in Sculptural Face Lift from Yakov Gershkovich in November 2018 in Burbank, CA. She subsequently took an Osteopathic approach in Sculptural Face lift in March 2019 with Dr. Vitaly Kim.
The method revolves about natural rejuvenation and happens without surgery or injections. Toning, relaxation of basic mimic face muscles and an impact on facial bones of a skull.
There are three methods covered during the session:
- Sculpture – made by sculpting
- Intraoral – implemented through oral cavity.
- Blood circulation and lymphatic flow
- Toning of mimic muscles
- Improves microcirculation
- Normalization of cellular respiration
- Improves skin appearance
- Stimulates collagen production and elastin
- Disappears swelling and lymphostatis
- Improves mobility of myofascial structures
Safe: no botox no injections
Recommended: 6-8 procedures once a week
- Increased bleeding of the gums
- Thyroid disease
- Skin disease
- Lymphatic system pathology
- infectious diseases
- recent dental work/recent implants
Combo is available:
- Sculptural Face Lift with SVA Facial Marma/Kansa Face Wand/Gua Sha/Facial Rollers/Dien Chan
- Sculptural Face Lift with Face Reflexology/Ear/Scalp
- Ayurvedic Foot Reflexology and SVA Facial Marma
- Foot Reflexology/SVA Facial Marma/Sculptural Face Lift.
Only pure Ayurvedic formulations are used during the sessions.